Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Max, Minnie, & Patches

Meet the trio: Max, Minnie, & Patches

When ever I would pull into the driveway, max would be perched in his favorite window seat watching what was going on outside. I would wave to him and say "Hi Max!" as I passed him and walked to the front door. I could see his little tail wag and hear excited whines through the window. When I would open the front door, he would be racing to his toy basket to pick out a toy to carry around and show off to me. It was the cutest thing ever!

What a handsome guy!

Minnie gets her food served to her on a silver platter! How cool is that?!

Sweet Minnie

I let Patches get some fresh air and explore the backyard, walk through the garden, and lay in the sun. Boy, did she love that!

No comments:

Post a Comment