Thursday, August 22, 2013

Cedar, Sammy, Eula, & Wiley!

I got to stay with these 4 cuties while their family was on vacation on the other side of the world. I stayed in frequent communication with them through free messaging phone apps (thanks Viber!). The animals and I had a ton of fun together. Check out all of our adventures!

Our days consisted of a bunch of walks, countless scratches, and lots of love.

One of my favorite places to take Cedar.

She loved running on the trails.

These two loved wrestling and playing in the backyard.

Wiley got spoiled with wet food.

What a handsome kitty!

Eula decided that my laundry basket was better to sleep in than her own dog bed....she is so cute and I couldn't help but laugh when I found her like this!

All of our outings together make them crash hard at night.


Elings Park is one of their favorite hang out spots.

Cedar was in heaven.

Eula loved running all over too! Wee!!

Tired Sammy?!


Cruising the paths.

Water stop!

Bath time for everyone!

Fun with bubbles in the backyard.

Tummy brushes for Eula! Aww!

More fetch at the La Colina field.

The dogs kept me company in the front yard while I did a little yard work.

I tended to their gardens and watered all of their plants a ton so they would stay happy.

Thank you guys for being so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment